Payment & Process
- 30-minute session
- 45-minute session
- 60-minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We can also explore your Out of Network benefits with your insurance and will be discussed during consultation.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept payments through IVY Pay. You will be sent a secure link to put your card information on file.
- United Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
General Cancellation fee is $35
Clients can reschedule an appointment anytime, as long as they provide 24 hours notice. If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up, you will be charged for the appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!